The city of the seven hills
Lisbon, the city of the seven hills, where the sun shines up to 290 days a year and the temperature rarely drops below 15 ºC. Today, Lisbon is one of the most desired destinations for international tourists, digital nomads and travellers in search of special places.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal, the country on the southwestern edge of Europe. A city full of history, tradition and modernity, constant cultural animation and technological innovation.
Lisbon, who loves company, can be admired for its monuments, sports conditions or delicious gastronomy. Or for all these reasons and some more. But one thing is certain: all the time in the world will not be enough to enjoy everything there is to see and do.
Lisbon has been named in various classifications as one of the most pleasant cities to live in, the coolest capital in Europe, the holder of the best European cruise terminal and the best oceanarium in the world. All this in addition to a series of other awards and distinctions that increase interest in the city with each passing year.
The variety of tourism offers, the quality of infrastructures for major events, the peace and safety are factors that influence the choice of Lisbon as a destination, along with the excellent climate, gastronomy and welcoming atmosphere.
Things to do
On your next stay in Lisbon, don't miss out:
- Belém – Monuments, river view and "pastéis de nata"
- Downtown Lisbon – Commerce, architecture and the fabulous Praça do Comércio
- Parque das Nações – Walks, congresses, contemporary architecture
- City Center – Business, shopping, green parks and cultural events
- "Elétrico" Rides – From the traditional "28" to the modern "15", without forgetting the traditional lifts
- Sintra and Cascais – Palaces, Confectionery, Mountains and Beaches
- Historic Quarter – Fado, traditions and typical gastronomy
Our team is available for tips and suggestions on what to visit in Lisbon, and things to do in the city at any time of the year.
Meet our Hotels in Lisbon.